We are making adjustments for Leaders to provide a renewed gameplay experience. This balance patch is focused both on top Leaders and characters that needed some help to improve their game plan. Taking into account the characters’ rarity, we are adding dash branches, changing some damages, and adjusting costs and hit reactions so as to provide a more balanced experience in Power Rangers: Legacy Wars.
Devon Daniels (Leader)
The cost has been reduced, so when Devon uses this attack as a combo starter or finisher, his EP will improve, leaving him with 1 more EP in reserve to perform another action.
- Acrobatic Ambush: Reduced cost from 5 to 4
Adam Park (Leader)
The cost has been reduced to Vanishing Drop so that he could perform better as a combo starter.
- Vanishing Drop: Reduced Cost from 4 to 3
Special attacks damage has been slightly increased so that Zayto can look more like the other attacker characters.
- Gravi Ball: Increased damage by 15%
- Blazing Fury Blast: Increased damage by 15%
- T-Rex Fury Strikes: Increased damage by 10
- Hyper Strikes: Increased damage by 10%
Ryan Mitchell (Leader)
The Titanium Blazer cost has been reduced so as to make the character more agile leaving him with 1 more EP in reserve to perform another action.
- Titanium Blazer: Decreased cost from 4 to 3
The cost of Bounty Hunter has been reduced so that it can be used as a combo starter leaving him with 1 more EP in reserve to perform another action.
- Bounty Hunter: Reduced cost from 5 to 4
Lord Zedd (Leader)
Thanks to this buff, Lord Zedd will have additional chances to be in a better position when carrying out this attack, being able to perform dash cancel in case the first hit fails and avoiding blocks from distance.
- Lord Zedd: Forceful Blast: Added dash cancel branch after the first attack
Jason Lee Scott (Leader)
Now Jason will have a little more freedom to move after doing the T-Rex Takedown.
- T- Rex Takedown: added Dash and action branches when finishing the attack
Merrick Baliton (Leader)
This character was adjusted in terms of cost, attack, and super requirements leveling so as to balance his gameplay.
- Lunar cue: Changed second hit reaction from “Stun” to “Interrupt”
- Ancient Warrior: Increased cost from 3 to 4
- Reduced activation health percentage for super attack from 50% or less of HP to 30 or less of HP
Sam SPD (Leader)
The increase of primary attacks was adjusted so as to balance the super bar filling. Also, the level of charge in the specials remains the same.
- Omega Combo: Changed second ground hit reaction from “Stagger” to “Interrupt”; Reduces super charge increment, now only increases once per when strikes the first attack instead of once per hit
- Hyper Mode: Reduces super charge increment, now only increases once per when strikes the first instead of once per hit
Trent Fernandez (Leader)
The damage of the primary combo and the EP cost increase of the special projectile has been reduced to make the game more balanced.
- Drago Assault: Reduced Damage By 30%.
- Laser Arrows: Increase cost from 3 to 4
Dai Shi (Leader)
The special damage of Black Lion Rush was reduced to balance the character’s gameplay. The combo agility and effectiveness remain the same.
- Black Lion Rush: Decrease damage by 30%
- Phantom Beast: Reduced damage by 15%
Alyssa Enrilé (Leader)
The damage of increased attacks was incremented to compensate for some cost adjustments of attacks.
- Tiger Claw: Increased cost from 2 to 3; Increased damage by 25%
- White Tiger Baton: Increased cost from 4 to 5; Increased damage by 15%
The costs of some attacks have been adjusted in order to balance the gameplay and some Hit reactions. Now the opponent will be able to react against the attack and also Adam could perform a dash.
- Green Zeo Punch: Increased cost from 2 to 3
- One Hand Attack: Changed first and second hit reaction from “Stun” to “interrupt”
- Zeo power Strikes: Increased cost from 4 to 5
Ranger Slayer (Leader)
This adjustment was made so that combo with primaries is no longer excessive on EP recovery and to limit combo cycling.
- Blast Trap: Changed hit reaction from “launch” to “Sweep”