Megazords are here!
Collect and Battle your Megazords
- Collect Zord Shards to unlock the following:
- Dino Megazord
- Mega Goldar
- Thunder Megazord
Megazord Alliance Wars!
Take your Megazords and battle against other Alliances. While the event is active, players try to deal the most damage to opposing Megazords to add to their Alliance’s score to help them climb the global leaderboard.
- Every Megazord Battle earns you rewards, regardless of whether you win or lose!
- The higher your Alliance places at the end of the event, the bigger the glory and reward!
- Each Battle requires 1 Energy
- Energy can be earned in Free Morph Boxes, Corruption Boxes & Missions
- Energy can only be earned when a Megazord Event is active
- Be loyal to your Alliance! If you leave your Alliance during the event, they will lose all of your contributed points.
Work together with your Alliance Members to complete missions to help you earn Zord Shards, Energy, and more!
- You must be in an Alliance at the start of an Alliance Mission to participate.
- All Alliance members mission progress contributes to the Alliance Mission.
Customize your Megazord with Mega Attacks!
Collect and equip over 12 Mega Abilities that can help you gain the upper hand in Megazord Battles. Megas have special effects that range from restoring your energy, to silencing your opponents Breakers for a short period of time.
- Megas can be earned from Alliance Missions and Megazord Battles
New Megazord Combat Details
- Megazords have no Assists
- Instead, they have a 3rd slot, which has 2 extremely powerful abilities called Supers.
- Megazords have Megas
- 2 customizable abilities that charge only by spending EP, taking damage, and receiving damage
- Megas are uninterruptible during the beginning of activation, but the player will still take 33% damage when hit
- Megas are consumed after each battle regardless of if they were used or not.
- Offensive Clashes deal only 50% damage (Warrior combat is 100%)
- Defensive Clashes now receive 50% damage (Warrior combat is 0%)
- Megazord combat doesn’t have Block or Recovery states
- Megazords can attack with any move from almost any hit reaction state
- New Hit Reactions
- Downed – A more powerful stunned state, different from a stun in that opponents will stay in the Downed state when hit
- Destabilize – Hitting an opponent in this state deals double damage
- Projectiles aren’t dash dodgeable
Share Battle Replays with your Alliance
You can now share replays of your battles with your Alliance. Visit the Theater via the main menu to share your replays.
Random Arena for Warriors Battles Above 4800 Medals
Any Warrior Battle above 4800 medals will now fight in a random arena chosen from the previous leagues.
Non Megazord Combat Changes
- Lessened Clash Immunity – Warriors now have a small window of vulnerability at the end of their abilities to prevent unintended Clash wins with moves that have longer recovery times
- EP Regen Cooldown Reset – All Defensive abilities, including block, reset the EP Regen timer. This is to encourage more aggressive play styles.
- Added additional new talents to Warriors
- Increase Essence drops in Missions and Corruption Boxes.
- Main Menu background changes to match your current League.
- Performance Improvements for mid to low end devices
- Loading Screens now pick from a random selection
- MMPR Rita now Recovers at the same speed as everyone else
- Fixed bug that resulted in Ability type Icons not appearing above Warrior’s head.